Connect With Us

  •           Facebook Link

Contact Us For More Information 208.843.7362

385 Agency Road

PO Box 365

Lapwai, ID.


Serving families who live or work on the Nez Perce Reservation.

How to Apply for Child Support Services

You are eligible to apply for CSEP services if:

CSEP can help to make sure children receive financial and medical support from both parents in a variety of ways. To request child support services you must complete an application packet.

You have three options you can choose from to receive an application:

Attach the following documents to your application:

Nez Perce Tribe Website

Click here to return to Tribal homepage

CSEP Application Updated

CSEP Application


Click on picture to download application.